COVID-19 UPDATE : 4th July
As of the 4th July we have started going ahead with a some bookings.
We would like to reassure you that we are taking every precaution necessary to be able to go ahead with your bookings in the safest way possible whilst making sure you still have a fantastic time!
- Social distancing of at least 1 metre (2 metres where possible) between customers and our staff must be adhered too.
- Non-contact party games of at least 1 metre between the customer and staff members are allowed.
- Staff are required to wash hands or use antibacterial gel on arrival to their booking, regularly throughout the event and before leaving.
- If staff or anyone in their household becomes unwell with a new continuous cough, a high temperature or any other COVID-19 symptoms they will have been asked to inform us immediately and asked not to attend the booking
- Drinks must be poured into glasses on a table where the customers can collect from avoiding our staff touching glasses that customers drink from. Staff are not permitted to touch or serve food.
In the event that the UK goes into a full lockdown during a time when your booking is due to take place then we are happy to offer you the option to reschedule to a date of your choice completely FREE of charge.
Can I still cancel or reschedule if the UK is not in lockdown?
Yes, we can certainly reschedule your booking if we are not in lockdown. However, unfortunately we are unable to offer this for free. As a result, the following prices will apply to reschedule a booking:
One butler booking – £30
Two butler booking – £50
Life drawing – £50
Cocktail classes – £50
If you do not have a reschedule date in mind we can put your details on our reschedule list to arrange when you are ready to re-book with no time limit.
If you would like to cancel the booking entirely then our normal T&C’s apply.
Of course, given the current climate, if Butlers with Bums has to cancel your booking(s) as a result of staff shortage then you will be entitled to a FULL refund.
We truly appreciate your understanding during these difficult times and we can’t wait to continue our service with you in the near future.
Butlers with Bums