The Great Brighton Bake Off
If you haven’t been following the hit TV show ‘ The Great British Bake Off’ then where have you been? Our take on the show is perfect for everyone, not just ladies that like to cook and bake but also for the competitive ones amongst the group. On arrival you will be greeted with a glass of Prosecco and a team of fantastic chefs. You will be split into teams and will have the chance to create either two bakes or cakes, whilst learning the tricks of the trade. While your bakes are cooling there will be a delicious lunch waiting for you, where the wine, beer and soft drinks are unlimited!. Once lunch is over you will have time to decorate your cakes and add those final touches, which can make all the difference.
Finally, the moment you all would have been waiting for,the top baker is announced and medals are handed out. But don’t worry, top baker or not, you will still all leave with the delicious cakes you have made! This is the perfect daytime activity for everyone, combining Britain’s most loved TV show with all your favourite friends plus lots of scrummy food!
- Prosecco on arrival with a selection of cakes or pastries depending on your start time.
- Exclusivity of our chefs, workshop & dining room.
- Unlimited wines, beers and soft drinks throughout lunch and practical session.
- Practical cookery session preparing your 2 bakes/cakes in teams. You’ll get to know all the tricks of the trade!
- Take home all the cakes/bakes you’ve created.
- A prize for the Top Baker
- Take home all the cakes/bakes you’ve created and we’ll email you recipe and method cards so you can show off your new culinary skills to your family and friends.
Price Per Person
Please let us know about any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
The group will need to agree on which 2 bakes in advance of the day and must all choose the same.
We have full Commercial and Public Liability Insurance for your peace of mind.